B-Safe Driving Education classes begin every Monday at 5:15 – 9:30. Special circumstances may be arranged if a student is unable to begin on Mondays or if they miss a day during their course.
All driver education classes and in-car training must be completed, and fees paid in full, within six months of the date the student begins classroom education (per chapter 4501-7-10 of the Ohio Revised Code).
To register for classes, you must complete and submit THREE SEPARATE FORMS: the Registration Contract, Medical Form and the Notice Regarding Scheduling In-car Driving via the online links provided OR by completing and submitting to us PDF versions of the forms ( links to PDFs below).
The state of Ohio requires that we obtain a parent or guardian’s signature prior to any student, under the age of 18, starting the class.
REGISTRATION IS EASY
- Simply complete and submit the registration contract, medical form and Notice Regarding Scheduling In-Car Driving, via onlines submission, emailing the completed contracts or dropping off contracts in person at one of our location.
- Submit full payment, partial payment or $100 down payment to begin classroom training. You may call our main office at 513-988-7233 to pay via credit card, you can provide payment in person at any of our three locations or you can pay via the PayPal link below.
YOU MUST COMPLETE AND SUBMIT ALL THREE FORMS TO REGISTER!
Please complete the all three online contracts directly via our website below:
Offline Registration: Please open and print out the all three contracts below, fill in completely, then sign and date at the bottom of each contract and return via email to email@example.com or by fax to 513-988-5716 prior to starting classes. (We must have all three contracts completed and signed to register your student.)
Payment (or a down payment) is required before your student can begin classes. Payment can be made:
- Via credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover) by calling our main office at 513-988-7233
- Via check, cash, credit card and money order on the first day of class for your student.
- Via PayPal link below (you must first complete and turn in the registration form prior to paying via PayPal). Be sure to fill in the name of the student registering and your name as parent/guardian.
You can now pay via PAYPAL with your debit or credit card. Please be sure your registration and medical release forms are printed, filled out and ready to turn in OR have been submitted online. Then fill out the quick form below and click "Buy Now" to pay via PAYPAL. Thank you!
(Please note: payment options include 2.5% Paypal credit card service fee)